As a premier patio installer, Statewide Remodeling has successfully completed hundreds of unique Texas patios of all shapes, sizes, and styles. Patio additions are open on three sides, extending from your home to deliver complete cover from the sun while allowing you to fully enjoy the warm weather outdoors. From deck installation and construction to patio covers for existing patio spaces, our experts offer a comprehensive range of patio services to fit the needs of all households and their budgets. Our patios are made from the highest-quality materials to ensure that little maintenance is needed. If you enjoy barbecues and outdoor dining, a patio installation in Texas might be the answer you’re looking for.
Learn more about the benefits of owning one of our patios:
- No deterioration or rot
- Resistance to weather exposure
- No need for yearly maintenance
- Strength that goes beyond roll-formed aluminum, wood or vinyl products
- Fully customizable designs and layouts
Patios in Dallas, San Antonio, Austin, Houston, and the Surrounding Areas
Our Texas patios have pushed the standards of the industry higher and higher due to our complete dedication to our customers’ satisfaction. This is one of the reasons why we offer a money-back guarantee as well as a lifetime warranty on both parts and labor. Our award-winning experts will work personally with you to ensure you get the custom-built patio that fits your household’s needs and complements your home’s style and design. Learn more about the patio products that we offer:
- Patio Covers: Patio covers are a great addition to any new or existing patio, offering you complete shade while simultaneously providing you with a fully open air experience.
- Pergolas: Pergolas offer you protection from the sun in the form of partial shade without taking away from the overall scenery. These additions are designed to take advantage of the spring and summer temperatures while looking effortlessly elegant.
Request a Complimentary Quote for Patio Installation in Texas
Look no further for your custom patio installer than the experts at Statewide Remodeling. Are you ready to learn more about our products and services? Call us to get in touch with one of our design consultants or fill out our online form to schedule your free, in-home consultation with an expert. You’ll also receive a complimentary and competitively priced remodeling estimate.