Our windows in Houston do more than make your home look beautiful from the outside. With the help of Statewide Remodeling, we can increase the value of your home, enhance curb appeal, and ensure the comfort of your family for years to come. We offer window installation in Houston with all of the latest energy-efficient features so that your windows will not only look stunning, but their high-performance thermal resistance will actually save you money on heating and cooling costs each year.
Windows in Houston
Even though you may have your roof, attic, and walls outfitted with insulation, heat can still infiltrate your home during the summer and escape during the winter due to windows that are simply not efficient enough. An ill-fitting window frame, unglazed glass, or a poorly crafted sash can all contribute to excessive energy loss – a problem that rears its head each month on your utility bill. However, Statewide Remodeling can offer our Dallas customers unique vinyl windows that eliminate these problems. New windows from Statewide offer the following features:
- A polyurethane foam core that helps block energy transfer around the entire perimeter of the windows
- Multiple panes of glass that are infused with argon gas, a completely safe and inert gas that is much more effective than air at blocking heat transfer
- A fusion welded window sash that prevents gapping and broken seals that can contribute to energy loss
- Triple-fin weather stripping further reinforces thermal resistance and reduces outside noise infiltration
- A transparent windows film blocks 99.9 percent of harmful UV rays without reducing visibility
Installing Windows in Houston
Since 1994, Statewide Remodeling has been improving homes in Dallas with vinyl windows and fiberglass windows that are energy efficient, durable, and exceptionally crafted. Contact us today to improve your home as well. We’re also proud to offer bath remodeling services, radiant barrier installation, kitchen remodeling, sunroom additions, and much more.