Everyday we try to enlighten customers about the benefits of going with a professionally trained and licensed company like Statewide Remodeling vs. hiring a low-rate contractor. The bottom line is that you get what you pay for. But don’t take it from us, take it from our loyal customers who value us as a result of the bad experiences they had with contractors. Many of our best customers were converts from contractor agreements gone bad. Here are the top 10 reasons why they will never go back to contractors again.
10. You know more than those silly contractors!
9. Money is no object and you don't care about controlling costs
8. Learned how to do it yourself on Youtube
7. It only took 30 minutes and cost under $2000 on HGTV
6. My friend's second cousin's brother-in-law knows a guy who will do it for half the price.
5. Permits? Who needs 'em?
4. You enjoy being probed by building inspectors.
3. You have all the time in the world!
2. You enjoy hearing your spouse moan about the endless mess!
1. If you screw it up badly enough, maybe they will give you will get an Extreme Home Makeover!