Dear Statewide Customers:
Amidst the coronavirus, it’s more important than ever to ensure your home is properly protected. That’s why we here at Statewide Remodeling are taking every measure to properly service your remodeling needs while ensuring your health is our number 1 priority.
From online meetings and digital analyses of interior and exterior remodeling during planning phases; to social distancing practices and communication tools to avoid face to face interactions during in home installation, we're implementing safety precautions that will allow you to maintain the home environment you need, while ensuring the safety that your family deserves.
Our pledge to you:
- Maintain regular temperature checks of our staff members
- Wear gloves at all times
- Clean all samples before and after appointments
- Make online video quoting technology easily accessible to plan projects via the phone
- Allow for easy texting with our staff to coordinate installation in the home without any direct engagement with our team
- Allow for easy texting with our staff to coordinate installation outside of your home without any installers entering your home
So whether you need bathroom remodeling or replacement windows, we are here to deliver quality customer service and products; keeping your home the safe space you need it to be in the process. In fact, while your home, give us a call and we’ll teach you how to do the necessary evaluations to plan improvements that you’ve noticed while cooped up inside!