Would you love to spend more time enjoying the fresh air without being bothered by the noon-day sun, mosquitoes, or the rain? Our Schertz screen enclosure company provides customized solutions that help you make the most of your outdoor space.
Statewide Remodeling expertly installs patio enclosure products that are attractive, affordable, and impressively durable. Since 1994, we’ve completed more than 80,000 projects and built a solid reputation for excellence one job at a time.
We’ve earned an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, our spot at #18 on Qualified Remodeling Magazine’s list of Top 500 Home Remodelers, and many positive reviews from past customers. We care about one thing: Earning 100% customer satisfaction.
Schertz Expert Patio Builders for More than 26 years
Experience counts when it comes to home improvements, so when you’re ready to install screened enclosures, count on the proven expertise of the patio contractors at Statewide Remodeling.
We have very strict quality standards, and it would be difficult to maintain those standards if we used subcontractors—so we don’t. Instead, we carefully select talented, experienced professionals to join our in-house team.
Our premium enclosures have many features that set them apart from the competition including:
- They are resistant to rot, fading, and other weather-related damage.
- You’ll have the choice of many design styles with something to suit every home.
- Custom designs and configurations are available.
- The enclosures are virtually maintenance free.
- Fast installation means you’ll start enjoying your new space sooner.
- Thermal roofing provides UV protection and deflects heat for a more comfortable space.
- Our screen rooms can easily be upgraded to sunrooms in the future.
- Your investment is protected by a limited lifetime transferable warranty.
Get Started Today with a No-Cost Consultation
Reclaim your outdoor space with a beautiful patio enclosure from Statewide Remodeling. We’d love to show you how easy and affordable it is to enjoy this upgrade, so we provide no-cost, no-obligation design consultations and estimates. Call today for more information or fill out our online form now to take the first step.