As your home's first line of defense against the elements, your siding needs to be strong and durable. Strength isn't the only thing you need from your siding, you also want it to be beautiful so your home maintains its curb appeal for decades to come. If your siding is currently splitting, cracking, or otherwise not performing the way that it should, it's time to reach out to the experienced home remodelers at Statewide Remodeling.
When you choose the vinyl siding installers from Statewide Remodeling, we'll help you update your home with materials that add not only protection against the elements, but that continue to look as vibrant and stunning as the day they were installed. We've been providing superior installations of vinyl siding in Plano since 1994, giving us the skills and expertise you can trust for first-rate results.
When is it Time to Replace Your Siding?
Sometimes, it's easy to know when your siding needs to be replaced, but there are also some subtle indications that your current siding is no longer providing the protection your home needs. If you notice any of the following signs, it's time to reach out to Statewide Remodeling and ask us about our high-quality vinyl siding.
- Peeling Interior Paint or Wallpaper: This is a sign often overlooked by homeowners, but if you notice interior paint or wallpaper peeling, it can indicate that your siding is permitting moisture into your home.
- High Energy Bills: If you're spending too much money on energy bills, your siding could be part of the problem. A siding upgrade can add insulation to your home and help you lower heating and cooling costs.
- Bubbling or Blistering Siding: Plano is no stranger to heat and over time, excessive heat can cause your siding to blister or bubble. If you notice areas of blistering or bubbling, it's time to call in the experts at Statewide Remodeling.
Contractors You can Trust for High-Quality New Siding in Plano
When you choose Statewide Remodeling for vinyl siding installation in Plano, you're doing more than adding curb appeal and value to your home. Our innovative vinyl siding has been proven to increase the R-value of homes by up to 22 percent.
What does that mean?
It means that you'll see energy savings like never before with energy-efficiency that is incredibly cost-effective. In addition to the reduced heating and cooling bills, you'll have the ability to customize your siding for a seamless blend with your home's design. We can even make our vinyl siding with wood grain texturing to provide you with the elegance of natural wood siding without the required upkeep.
Other benefits you can expect when you choose us for your Plano vinyl siding installation include:
- Unique DuraLock™ technology for ulta-secure siding planks and superior protection against the elements.
- STUDfinder™ installation problem that prevents damage when nailing studs, such as pipe or wire damage.
- Reduced noise pollution with our quality replacement vinyl siding.
- Custom design options to help you choose siding that is perfect for your protection and energy needs, as well as your personal aesthetic.
- Expert installation by professionals who are licensed, trained, and insured.
- Money-back guarantee and lifetime warranty on both parts and labor to protect your investment.
Request an Accurate Estimate for Your Vinyl Siding Installation in Plano
Ready to find out more about the benefits of choosing premium vinyl siding and installation services from leading siding installers in Plano, Statewide Remodeling? We'd love to help you choose customized vinyl siding that provides your home with a lifetime of beauty and protection, so get in touch with us right away. You can give us a call to speak with a representative, or fill out our online form to request your free in-home consultation and project estimate. Looking for more inspiration? Visit our showroom to see our stunning products and find out how our siding solutions can upgrade your home.