As soon as you decide to complete a bathtub replacement, you need to find a professional bathroom remodeler to assist you. Fortunately, you don’t have to look far to find the experienced remodelers of Statewide Remodeling. Since 1994, we've had an A+ rating with the BBB, and you can trust that your tub replacement is in good hands with us.
Professional Replacements for New Bathtubs
At Statewide Remodeling, we know that the quality of our services is just as important as the quality of our products. For that reason, we always prioritize your satisfaction and approach every project with great attention to detail.
What does that mean for you?
Our bathtub installers can install our products in as little as one day without ever compromising the quality of our workmanship. Instead, we manufacture custom-fit bathroom renovation products so that we can replace your tub without a demolition. The following are just a few of our other service advantages:
- Low Maintenance Tubs: It is easier than ever to keep your bathtub clean because we use solid, non-porous products.
- Customized Designs: Our replacement tubs come in several different colors, styles, and patterns, so you can create your ideal bathroom.
- Accessible Products: With walk-in tubs and accessories, you can make your bathroom more accessible.
- Durable Materials: We always use products made out of multi-layer acrylic so that they can resist chips, cracks, and discoloration from daily use.
When is it Time to Replace Your Bathtub?
While some homeowners fear that replacement bathtubs are expensive and unnecessary, they are often a more affordable option than trying to fix the tub or repair annoying damage. There are several signs homeowners need to replace their bathtubs, including:
- Bathtub Stains: What if as soon as you’re settled in the tub, you look around and notice your bathtub is completely covered in unattractive and explainable stains. You won't have to worry about stains again if you choose one of our acrylic bathtub options made with stain-resistant technology
- Cracks & Chips: The bottom line is that cracks are unsafe
- Leaking: When leaks are present, there's a higher chance of slipping and falling inside your bathroom. Don't risk a fall and replace your bathtub today. We offer 0% financing options to ensure that your project can be completed.
- Mobility Concerns: As we age, climbing in and out of a traditional bathtub is not as easy as it used to be. When you still want to experience the pleasure of a relaxing bath, there are advanced options you should be considering, like walk-in tubs.
Find out More About Our Bathtub Remodel Company
If you want to know more about how our bathtub remodel professional can help you with your renovation, you shouldn’t put off contacting Statewide Remodeling any longer. Pick up the phone right now and call our service representatives to ask any questions. You can also schedule a consultation and estimate at your home, so we recommend that you submit your information through our online form.