Your home is one of your biggest investments, and choosing a remodeling company for your next home improvement project is an important decision. At Statewide Remodeling, we’ve spent nearly 25 years building a solid reputation for excellence one job at a time. Our locally-owned, nationally-ranked company is committed to earning 100% customer satisfaction, and that shows in everything we do. From our top-rated products to our exceptional workmanship and our industry-leading warranties, you can count on us for superior service at competitive prices.
Statewide Remodeling is proud of the many awards and industry accolades we’ve earned including Sam’s Club “Vendor of the Year,” and “Consumers Choice Award.” We are also 18 on Qualified Remodeling Magazine’s list of the top 500 home improvement companies in the country. We have completed home renovation projects for more than 40,000 customers while maintaining A+ accreditation with the Better Business Bureau. Our awards and affiliations mean that we’re held to a higher standard—and we wouldn’t have it any other way!
The Process for Excellence
We give every customer the attention they need in order to ensure their ideas for their homes are brought to fruition. We follow the same process for every project to ensure consistency in both the final result and the customers’ overall experiences. Our process:
- Schedule an Appointment: Contact Statewide Remodeling to schedule your no-obligation appointment.
- In-Home Design Consultation: One of our home improvement specialists will visit your home, assess your space, discuss your ideas, and provide a free quote that is good for an entire year. You’ll also have the chance to see samples and discuss design options during your free consultation.
- Pre-Installation Inspection: Measurement technicians will take detailed measurements to make sure that the products we order for your home are a perfect fit.
- Installation: Certified, experienced installers will arrive with everything they need to complete your project quickly and flawlessly—and you’ll never have to worry about them leaving a mess behind.
- 100% Customer Satisfaction: Enjoy your home updates and the peace of mind that comes with knowing you’re covered by impressive warranties. That means you can call on us long after the installation is complete.
Browse our past projects in our image gallery, and read the testimonials from just a few of our thousands of extremely satisfied customers. Then, do the smart thing—pick up the phone and call Statewide!