There are plenty of options out there for adding extra space, style, and efficiency to your home, but there are few that make a bigger impact than a custom sunroom addition.
At Statewide Remodeling, customizing our Austin sunrooms to the unique needs of local homeowners is what we do best. From seamless integrated sunrooms to the dramatic, sweeping lines of a cathedral room, we can take your vision and transform it into an indoor-outdoor space that delivers lifetime benefits.
Upgrade Your Local Home with Customized Sunroom Options
With a custom sunroom from Statewide Remodeling, you get all of the benefits of our locally made, highly durable products—along with a look that perfectly complements your local home. After all, your house is your greatest investment, and our goal is to enhance it from the inside out to create a high-performance room that you love spending time in.
To make sure that you get the right sunroom at the right price for your project, we offer custom solutions that include:
- Detailed Planning: You’ll work directly with our talented designers and sunroom builders to create a plan for your perfect sunroom—with the benefit of a free, written cost estimate!
- Efficiency and Glass Options: With the amount of glass in a sunroom, efficiency is a top concern. Our products feature UV-blocking, high-efficiency glass that keeps cooling costs low.
- Customized Features: Whether you want to add air conditioning, internet, unique finishes, or an out-of-the-box feature, we’ve got you covered and can bring your vision to life.
- Lifetime Guarantees: We don’t just promise quality—we guarantee it. All of our sunrooms are backed by lifetime transferable warranties and a lifetime guarantee on glass and screens.
How Much Will a New Sunroom Cost?
The thought of adding a new sunroom is exciting, but most homeowners do not know how much a sunroom costs to install. We're here to help breakdown prices and give insight into what to consider when looking at the cost of a new sunroom.
- What Type of Sunroom to Choose: Whether you want a screen room or 4 season enclosure, the price of a new addition varies from $5,000 - $80,000. As you can see, that is a very large range.
- How Do I Choose a Contractor?: Because the price of a sunroom can vary greatly, it's necessary that the contractor you choose offers lifetime warranties and flexible financing. Luckily, we're proud to offer both. No matter the size of your budget or economic climate, we can work out a plan for you.
Start Today and Sign Up for Your Free Custom Sunroom Quote in Austin!
Are you ready to get the comfortable, sunlit sunroom you’ve always wanted—with all of the top-notch features you envision? Getting the results that you deserve with your next addition is easier than ever with Statewide Remodeling. Just give our Austin sunroom installers a call today to learn more about the cost of a new sunroom and how we can improve your home.