If you’re looking for a way to save money on energy bills, with the added benefit of improving the curb appeal and resale value of your home, then you should invest in a Houston window replacement. Of course, the benefits you’ll enjoy are tied to the quality of the windows you select—and you can count on Statewide Remodeling, a Houston window company, to deliver expertly installed, top-rated window products at competitive prices.
Instead of trying to do it yourself, work with the help of our home remodeling experts at Statewide Remodeling. We specialize in window replacements, so you can be sure you’ll get top-of-the-line work. Along with making your home look amazing, our experts can help put money back in your pockets by offering unprecedented energy-efficient options.
Houston Window Replacement to Fit Any Budget
Windows for your Houston, TX home are too important to just give the job to the lowest bidder, but that doesn’t mean you should overpay for high-performance windows. Statewide Remodeling offers windows that are stylish, impressively energy efficient, and incredibly durable. We do what we can to keep our prices competitive but never at the expense of quality.
Premium windows without the premium price!
We offer the newest replacement windows in Houston, which need little maintenance and will last you for years to come. While traditional windows made from wood and aluminum are prone to warping, cracking, and leaking. Our windows are known for their strength, longevity, and thermal-resistance, and come in a wide variety of styles to match your home’s style. We install Houston replacement windows in various materials including:
- Vinyl windows: Vinyl windows can help prevent heat from entering your home, so you’ll spend less on electricity to cool it. Our windows are installed with state-of-the-art sealing techniques to keep noise out of your home and keep your home insulated.
- Double Hung Windows: If you're experiencing drafty windows, mold or mildew residue, or condensation on your windows, it's time to upgrade to our state-of-the-art double-hung windows.
- Aluminum Windows: Windows made from this light yet tough material will never corrode or rust, giving you more time to spend on weekends with your family and less time maintaining your windows.
When Is It Time to Remodel?
Installing new windows is a significant investment, and many homeowners try to put off the project as long as possible. We understand that, but there are many reasons that’s not a good idea:
- If your windows are outdated, you’re paying too much for your energy bills every month.
- Older windows make it more difficult to heat and cool your home. This puts extra stress on your HVAC system which can lead to the need for repairs and even shorten the life of the system.
- Your home should be a comfortable retreat. Outdated windows make it more difficult to maintain a consistently comfortable temperature.
- Your home is one of your most important investments. If your windows are outdated, that decreases your home’s value.
So how do you know that it’s time for new windows? Here are a few common signs:
- Drafts Around the Windows: If you can get an idea of the outside temperature by holding your hand near the window then it’s time to upgrade.
- The Frames are Damaged: Any damage to the frame can reduce the efficiency of the window.
- Difficult to Operate: If you’re not able to easily open and close your windows, replacement windows should be at the top of your to-do list.
- Locks Don’t Work: Enhancing security is another important job of the windows in your Houston, TX home.
Arrange for Free Pricing for Residential Houston Replacement Windows
For a solid Houston window replacement that can help you enjoy the seasons to the fullest, contact Statewide Remodeling. Our home remodeling experts have the products and window replacement services to help keep your Houston, TX home cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter. Call us today to learn more about energy-efficient windows and our other highly rated home remodeling services.
Give us a call today to speak with a member of our team or fill out our online contact form now to schedule a free, in-home consultation and accurate quote.