Every year, thousands of bathroom slip-and-fall accidents result in significant injuries. Among the most at risk are those with limited mobility. Don't take chances with your safety or the safety of a loved one. If someone in your home would benefit from an accessible bathing solution, consider installing a walk in bathtub.
Since 1994, Statewide Remodeling has helped thousands of homeowners enjoy safer, independent bathing with a senior bathtub from KOHLER. These tubs boast impressive safety features along with luxurious touches and a stylish look that will complement any Katy bathroom.
And it gets even better!
The certified bathroom specialists at Statewide Remodeling complete most installations in as little as a single day, so you won't have to wait long to start enjoying a more convenient bathing experience.
The Comfort and Safety of KOHLER Bathtubs
The name KOHLER has long been associated with quality, and that is certainly true when it comes to their line of accessible bathroom solutions.
These products take the safety features found on other tubs and bring them to the next level for senior bathing that makes you feel confident and secure. You'll also appreciate the comfort features that turn your bathroom into your private spa.
KOHLER walk in tubs feature:
- An Ultra-Low Threshold that is 30% Lower than Most Others
- Extra-Wide Door Options
- Easy-to-Reach Controls
- Sturdy Grab Bars
- Soothing Whirlpool Jets
- A Comfortable Built-In Seat
- Heated Surfaces
Reasons You Need a Walk-In Bathtub
Remodeling your bathroom isn't a decision to take lightly, which is why we are happy to help you make the best choice possible. If you can relate to any of the following, give us a call to schedule a free in-home consultation so we can talk about your new walk-in tub:
- You Need Help Managing Pain: Walk-in bathtubs provide the benefits of hydrotherapy right from the comfort of your home. Heat and massage features can help manage pain related to stiff muscles and joints while improving circulation.
- Bathing Alone is Dangerous: If you need help stepping over high tub walls, or if you fear falling and getting injured, then a walk-in tub provides and accessible solution.
- You Are Concerned for a Loved One: Whether you have a parent that lives with you or on their own, having a walk-in tub installed provides added peace of mind thanks to important features including a low threshold and safety grab bars.
- You Are Moving Back Home: If you plan to return home after going through rehab, having a walk-in tub installed will help you relax during recovery and reduces the risk of injury when it's time to bathe.
What to Expect from Statewide Remodeling
Are you ready to enjoy a soothing and safer bathing experience? If you're like many, not knowing what to expect from your remodel can keep you from taking the action you need, which is completely understandable. To get started with Statewide Remodeling, you can give us a call or complete our online form to request pricing information or to schedule a free in-home design consultation. Here's what happens next:
- During your consultation, a friendly specialist will discuss your remodel in-depth and provide you with an accurate cost estimate.
- On the day of your remodel, a licensed and insured contractor will install your new tub flawlessly while respecting you and your household.
- From there, we offer product and labor warranties that ensure your on-going protection and satisfaction!
Do you have questions about our products, installation procedure, or expertise? Give us a call and we will be more than happy to help!
Contact Us for More Information about Our Highly Rated Katy Walk In Tubs
Your choice of a walk in tub for your Katy bathroom is too important of a decision to trust to just any contractor. Statewide Remodeling has spent more than 26 years building a proven reputation for excellence—and maintaining an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and winning prestigious industry awards along the way. Contact us to learn more about our premium walk in tubs and to schedule a free, in-home consultation. Give us a call today or fill out our simple online contact form now to get started.