2019 marks our 25 year in business! To help put that in perspective, back in 1994 when Statewide Remodeling was started, Google did not exist, people used pagers (not cell phones!), and the original Lion King was released in theaters. Statewide Remodeling has been around for a quarter of a Century!
While many things have changed since 1994, one has not: we are still fully committed to earning 100% customer satisfaction, and it shows in everything we do. In fact, we believe that putting customers first has enabled us to stand the test of time.
We may be Texas' top remodeler, but we still treat you like a member of the family.
Choosing a home remodeler for your home project is no easy task! We are proud to be the top choice for Texas residents that are not just looking for the best home remodeler – but one that offers the personal attention that your project deserves. To date, we have completed home renovation projects for more than 50,000 customers while maintaining A+ accreditation with the Better Business Bureau. Our awards and affiliations mean that we’re held to a higher standard—and we wouldn’t have it any other way!
Why Choose Statewide Remodeling For Your Next Project?
We have the knowledge, experience, and dedication to ensure you're 100% satisfied with your project. Also, we give every customer the attention they need to ensure their ideas for their homes are brought to fruition. We follow the same process for every project to ensure consistency in both the final result and the customers’ overall experiences.
Here's what you can expect from us:
· Schedule an Appointment: Contact Statewide Remodeling to schedule your no-obligation appointment.
· In-Home Design Consultation: One of our home improvement specialists will visit your home, assess your space, discuss your ideas, and provide a free quote that is good for an entire year. You’ll also have the chance to see samples and discuss design options during your free consultation.
· Pre-Installation Inspection: Measurement technicians will take detailed measurements to make sure that the products we order for your home are a perfect fit.
· Installation: Certified, experienced installers will arrive with everything they need to complete your project quickly and flawlessly—and you’ll never have to worry about them leaving a mess behind.
· 100% Customer Satisfaction: Enjoy your home updates and the peace of mind that comes with knowing you’re covered by impressive warranties. That means you can call on us long after the installation is complete.
Have a kitchen, bathroom, window, sunroom or outdoor remodeling project in mind? Browse our past projects in our image gallery and read the testimonials from our delighted customers. Then, do the smart thing—pick up the phone and call Statewide Remodeling!